In this tutorial, I will let you know how to add an employee’s salary to the Zoho books
Man People are very confused about how to do journal entries of employees in Zoho books so let me explain to you how to enter salary details in Zoho books, I am explaining those things in very simple language and also I will show you how to create salary and cash account in the Zoho books.
Please follow the process for entering the salary account.
- Please login to your Zoho Books.
2. After that, go to the accountant section and under this section, you can see the chat of account option then click on it.
3. Click on the New Account button.
4. After that, Please select the Account type and account name in word and last click on the save button.
5. In the next step you have to create a Cash/Bank account for the crediting of salary.
5a. Click on the new account icon
5b. After that, enter the account type & name and click on the save button.
This is the process of creating the salary journal entry for reporting.
Now, I will show you how to do the journal entry for salary.
- Go to your dashboard and click on the + Icon
2. After that, please click on the journal entry button.
3. After that, please fill in the required field with the correct data and click on the save and publish button.