Hey all, Today, I will inform you about the new GST changes, which make it mandatory to include the HSN/SAC code starting from October 1, 2023. What is the HSN/SAC Code? The HSN (Harmonized System of Nomenclature) and SAC (Services Accounting Code) codes are systems used in India for the […]Continue reading
GST is a form of tax which in its ideal structure would have only one rate of tax across all products and services and in most countries, this mode of taxation exists there is only one rate of tax levied across all the products and services that are supplied across […]Continue reading
- Update your additional business address on the GST Portal | Geocoding business addresses
- How to calculate Interest and late fees in the GST.
- What is the concept of a credit note and a debit note? What are credit notes and debit notes?
- Where I can check the GST filing status of our client? | How to check the client’s GST filing status?
- Amendment to Credit Note and Debit Note in GSTR-1.
- HSN Code is mandatory for E-way bills & e-invoices from 1st October 2023
- E-INVOICE – Two new changes will be applicable to GST holders starting from November 1, 2023.
- What is Short delivery intimation
- Electronic Credit Reversal and Re-claimed Statement | New Report ITC reversal Opening Balance in GST
- How to Check Your Income Tax Refund Status Online
- A Comprehensive Guide to Claiming Your Income Tax Refund After Filing ITR
- Top 10 Protein Powder Manufacturing Company
- Food Processing & Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Chain Company Stocks in India
- Top Electronics Manufacturering Companies / Stocks in India
- India Most Profitable Company Stocks 2023
- TRACES: Request for OLTAS challan correction | TDS challan correction
- Step by Step Guide to add New Director in any company in india
- Complete list of requirement to become a director in Company in india
- ITR Filing – Schedule questions – Salary Exemption
- How to submit an e-invoice Exemption declaration?