IFF (Invoice Furnishing facility):- Under this method, we submit all our (B2B) invoices by the 13th of every month. This is optional for each taxpayer. Because when a taxpayer finishes his invoices with the help of (IFF), it is easy for his supplier to get an income tax credit. IFF […]Continue reading
- What are common errors in accounting
- GSTR-2B error solution for filing GSTR-3B
- Frequently Asked Questions About GST
- What is the best deduction of TDS on salary?
- GSTR-1 New Changes | New filing process for GSTR-1
- What is Trial Balance?
- TDS Section Code for FY 2022 – 2023.
- How to calculate interest and late fees?
- What are the types of accounts?
- SEBI – Client collateral lying with the trading member
- Full details of ITR-01?
- All Important Forms of ESIC | All forms of ESIC
- How to Register on e-Invoice Portal under GST? | Registration on e-Invoice Portal
- Capital Gains & Tax: A Complete Guide
- Apprenticeship training Employers FAQ’s
- Employee UAN Number | How to know employee’s UAN number
- How to Add a New Employee in EPFO Portal | New UAN Registration on EPFO Portal
- Bangalore Pub, Bar and Restaurant Reviews and Feedback
- Composition scheme GST return filing | CMP-08 Return Filing
- How to file nil EPF return? | Process to file nil EPF return online
2021 2022 cess CGST Companies company compliance Composition DATE Director eligible EPF GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B GSTR1 IFF IGST Income Tax India invoice IPO issue ITC ITR late fees msme new update Online penalty portal QRMP QRMP scheme Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate rebate Return Scheme SGST steps Tax TDS youtube