This is Ravi Varma, in this article I will tell you how to remove copywriter strikes in our youtube channel.
- first of all, go to your youtube studio
- Click on the content button option.
- Under this please click on filter button and select copyright claim video option. You only get copyrighted videos after selecting this filter.
- Now you have to go to the video on which you have got the copyright claim and by clicking on that video where the copyright claim is written, you will get a popup, then click on the see details option of that popup.
- As soon as you click on the popup see-details, in the same way, YouTube takes you to the video of your strikes and it also tells why the strikes has been put on the video. And it also tells who has hit the strikes on your video, what is its name, which reason the strikes has been put on the video, for how many days this strikes will stay on your video and most importantly, YouTube will close your Monetisation option.
- So after doing all these steps you please click to the select action option this option will visible in your strike video.
- In this, we are given four types of options to remove the copyrights on our videos.
(1) Trim out segment – By using the trim option, we can remove copyright, with the help of this option we can remove video or audio by direct cut
(2) By using replace option, we can remove copyright, with the help of this option we can remove video or audio by direct replace
(3) By using the mute option, we can remove copyright, with the help of this option we can remove video or audio by direct muting.
(4) By using the Dispute option, we can tell YouTube that whoever has made a copyright claim is wrong and by using this option, you can remove the wrong copyright claim.