There are many big companies in India who seek the help of the stock market to bring their business to a good platform. Due to which all companies bring their shares in the stock market and all the people who invest money in the stock market buy these shares. And become the owner of any business
Debenture holders do not become owners of a company when purchasing debentures of any company, they are only meant by the profit they get every month. Even if the company is at a loss, they only want their profit
What is SENSEX And NIFTY ?
Both the SENSEX and the NIFTY talk about the stock market. That at what time we will gain by buying shares and at what time we can take the losses.
There are two types of stock exchange indexes in India.
- BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange):- SENSEX tells about Bombay Stock Exchange (This is the shortcut name for SENSEX) There are more than 5000 companies listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. So if you want to know which company is the best, SENSEX shows us the list of the top 30 best companies. Through which we will be able to know in which company we have to invest.
- NSE (National Stock exchange):- More than 1800 companies are listed inside it. So if you want to know which company is the best, NIFTY shows us the list of the top 50 best companies. Whichever has the highest turnover. Through which we will be able to know in which company we have to invest.
- We can find its calculation through free-float market capitalization.
- Total market capitalization – Government Holding market capitalization = market capitalization value.
- When the Sensex rises, we call it the bull market. And they appear green.
- When the Sensex falls, we call it a bear market. And they appear rad.
Special notes********* When SENSEX does a limited amount of shows, we should buy shares.
Top Companies In India and share price
|Company name||Sector||Stock price||Share Price Increase / decrease|
|HDFC life||Financial Service||689||Decrease|
|Amber Enterprises India Ltd||Air conditioner||3137.00||Decrease|
|DELTA CORP||gaming industry||152.10||Decrease|
|Spencer’s Retail Ltd||Retail-store company||69.50||Decrease|
|HDFC BANK||Finance Corporation||1375.20||Decrease|
|ITC L.T.D||conglomerate company||205.30||Decrease|
|V GUARD INDUST||Electrical appliances||230.10||Decrease|
|GRANULES INDIA||Pharmaceutical company||318.00||Decrease|
|BANK OF BARODA||Financial services company||66.90||Decrease|
|MPHASIS||IT service management company||1739.00||Decrease|
|FINOLEX CABLE||electrical and telecommunication cables||360.00||Decrease|