This is Ravi Verma, In this article, I will let you know about applying for the TAN number.
Let’s get started.
First of all thanks for reading my knowledge full blog, I would give you the surety that after reading this you can easily apply for your TAN number without any problem.
Please follow these steps as it is
- Go to the NSDL site:- https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/form49B.html
- So before applying you have two options for applying the TAN number i.e offline and online
We would start to do how to apply in an offline way.
1 . Select your deductor type and click on the search option.
2. Find your AO code by clicking the given option.
3. After clicking this link you have to be applied data in this data you would find the first letter of your city and after that, you will find the first letter of your name according to your PAN card and click on the submit button.
4. and after that, you will find the first letter of your name according to your PAN card and click on the submit button.
5. After your submission the portal is automatically selected your AO number.
6. Now select the category of your company, enter the name of your company and enter the name of who is responsible for making the payment/collecting tax
7. Fill in your address and other details according to your PAN details.
8. After doing all these steps you have an option of paying a little amount for the TAN allotment so in this option you can select the net banking option for paying the amount because this is a very easy and effective process for paying the amount.
9. After the selection of net banking, option-click the list of bank detail and select your bank for the payment and click on the submit button.
10. After submission, you will get an approved number for further processing. You have to send this acknowledgment number with your signature in the given column to the NSDL office and send this acknowledgment to the NSDL office by speed post. After 10 – 15 days you will get a confirmation mail for the same on your given mail id.
Thanks for reading