This is Ravi Verma
In this article, I will tell you about the benefits of choosing a good health insurance premium plan.
What is the importance of a health insurance policy?
At present, health insurance policy has become very important in India because there are many viruses living in our surrounding environment that can harm our health at any time.
And in today’s time, the number of vehicles on the road is increasing very fast, due to which there is always a rate of accident of anyone.
If any member of the family has any disease then the money is needed for its proper treatment and if money is not taken on time then the health of the patent deteriorates.
In today’s time, it has become very important for us to take good health insurance to deal with all these calamities so that we can meet the need for money for good treatment in time.
Benefits of choosing health insurance.
Health insurance premium includes a variety of benefits.
- Room Rent – If a person gets admitted to the hospital, then the health insurance policy gives him Normal Room Rent of 1% of SI and ICU Room Rent of 2% of SI.
- Pre Hospitalization Expenses – The health insurance company also provides the facility of PreHospitalization Expenses to its customer which starts from at least 30 days.
- Post Hospitalization Expenses – The health insurance company also provides the facility of post-hospitalization expenses to its customer which is covered for at least 60 days.
- Day Care Treatment – Within this, the health insurance company also gives some amount for the treatment of daily care to its customers on its behalf.
- Ambulance Charges – All health insurance companies also provide ambulance facilities for their patent in which they cover charges from 1000 to 2000
- Maternity Benefit – If a woman takes this policy, then the company also gives maternity benefits for her.
- Pre Existing Diseases – If a customer already has a disease and after that, if he takes a health insurance policy, then the company provides his service for his treatment.
- Lasik Surgery – If a customer has any problem with his eye, then the health insurance company gives him benefits up to +/7.50 D to get it fixed.
- Cancer Treatment – If someone has cancer, then the company will provide this facility to its customer for that also.
- Pre & Post Natal Expenses – If a woman takes this policy, then the company also gives Pre & Post Natal Expenses for her.
- Diseasewise Sub Limits – Any health insurance company covers its customer according to all types of diseases and there is no limit of any kind.
- Covid19 Cover – All health insurance companies cover COVID-19.
- Waiting Periods – The first 30 Days and Specific Waiting Period is waived off.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization – Not all health insurance companies cover their Under Domiciliary Hospitalization, some companies cover it.
- Claim Settlement Ratio – All health insurance companies have a claim settlement ratio between 95 and 98.
Note*** Please choose the good and best health insurance premium policy.
Please visit this for more info:- https://www.godigit.com/health-insurance/benefits-of-health-insurance-in-india