In this, we add our output supply which is sold to a registered person and it is an output supply. Whichever business 1.5 More than ten million transactions take place, in which they file monthly returns. And of any business Transactions of less than 1.5 crores can file it both […]Continue reading
- How to generate GSTR-3B report from QuickBooks online? | How can I export our GSTR-3B report in JSON format from Q/B online?
- How many types of supply are in the GST? | Supply types in the GST
- List of Indian drone company Stocks You Can Invest in 2022
- Online GST Registration Process 2022 | How to Get GST Number Online?
- Apply for the New TAN number in online way? | Online application for TAN (from 49B)
- How to apply for the TAN number in an offline way? | Online application for TAN (from 49B)
- How to claim ITC in GSTR-2B?| New update for claiming ITC in 2022
- What is DRC-03? | Reasons for the payment of DRC-03
- Business Model of TrustPilot. Is it Scam?
- Shareholding Pattern of UPI and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- New update on GTA service in the GST portal
- Top Transport, Courier and Cargo Public Company India
- Top Food Processing & Restaurants & Chain Public Company India
- How to file the NIL GSTR-1 return on the GST portal? | New way for filing GSTR-1 Nil return
- A complete Guide to ESI SCHEME
- The quarterly break up of Dividend Income should be equal to
- How to make and upload CSV file | how to fill CSV template | 112a csv file format | Schedule 112A
- ITR Tutorials: schedule CG
- Who is applicable for E-Invoicing? | E-Invoicing limitation for a company
- How to View Quarterly ITC in our GST Portal?
2021 2022 CGST Companies company compliance Director eligible EPF GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-2B GSTR-3B GSTR1 IFF IGST Income Tax India INTEREST IPO issue ITC ITR liabilities new update Online penalty portal process QRMP QRMP scheme Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate Salary Scheme SGST steps tan Tax TDS TDS on salary traces youtube