Statement of cash flow The statement of cash flows shows the flow of cash within the business, including where it came from and how it was spent during a specific time period. Cash flows is categorized into 3 types of activities 1 operating activities:- shown how much cash was generate […]Continue reading
- How to file a Non-GST invoice in the GSTR-1 ( 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D – Nil Rated Supplies )
- What are the types of ITR Forms In India
- How to activate the canceled GSTIN number?
- Important Frequent Events which Impacts Stock Market in India?
- How to make short videos/stories by using Filmora
- How to USE the “i” annotations option to grow your youtube channel.
- Software Development & IT Companies in Jharkhand & Ranchi
- How to download the ITR filing form of the previous financial year in the new portal of Income Tax?
- New TDS section – Sections 206AB and 206CCA – TDS / TCS at higher rates – effective 1 July 2021
- What does section 206AB tell us?
- List of Top 20 SEO Company & Digital Marketing company in India
- Section 149Q (TDS on purchase of Goods)
- What is being followed at the Annual General Meeting?
- How to apply DIN for the appointment of Director
- Procedure to change directorship in a company
- What will be the penalty are applicable in GSTR-1 if The HSN code is not entered
- Full detail of GSTR-1 Column no.12- HSN-wise Summary of outward Supplies
- Protected: How to pay monthly TDS on salary from online method
- Protected: TDS Slabe rate for The A.Y 2021-2022
- Protected: TDS Forms Details (24Q,26Q,27Q,27EQ) with section
cess CGST Companies company compliance Composition DATE Director eligible Format GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B GSTR1 GSTUPDATES HSN IFF IGST Income Tax India introduction invoice IPO issue ITC ITR penalty portal Private Property QRMP Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate reports Returns ROC Scheme SGST startups Stock Tally ERP 9 Tax TDS