Considering the difficulties being faced by taxpayers in filing GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C for FY 2017-18 it has been decided to extend the due dates in a staggered manner for different groups of States to 3rd, 5th and 7th February 2020 as under. Notifications will follow. Group 1: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, […]Continue reading
- How to generate form 16 A on traces portal
- How to do TAN registration on the new Income Tax Portal 2021 | How to register as TDS/TCS Deductor on the new Income Tax Portal 2021
- How to register on the TRACES portal as a new user?
- The new feature of GST (Communication between taxpayers) in 2021
- Which are the 29 states and 7 union territories in India in 2021?
- How to Create CSI files on the OLTAS site?
- How to pay Monthly Tax with the help of PMT-06 Challan under QRMP Scheme
- How to file TDS return on new income tax portal
- TDS on commission (Section 194H)
- Why does the company issue shares?
- How to buy shares in US stock market from India?
- Top Public Listed Company/Stocks of cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world
- Top cryptocurrency spot exchange platform in the India
- Top cryptocurrency spot exchange platform in the world
- What is the penalty for TDS
- New update in GST from 1st September (Implementation of Rule-59(6) on GST portal)
- How to register online in MSME
- Best way to grow our youtube channel | Simple way to get youtube viewers & subscribers.
- TDS/TCS online return filing Due date for the financial year 2021-2022, and the assessment year 2022-2023
- what is the youtube join button option?
2021 cess CGST Companies company compliance Composition DATE Director eligible fees GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B GSTR1 HSN IFF IGST Income Tax India invoice IPO issue ITC ITR penalty portal Private Property QRMP QRMP scheme Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate reports Returns ROC Scheme SGST startups Stock Tax TDS youtube