- Bosch Limited
- Zensar Tech
- Persistent Services
- L & T technology services
- Oracle Financial Services
- Coforge Limited
- Infosys Limited
- Tata Elxsi Limited
- Infoegde India Limited
- Kellton tech
- Happiest Minds
- Affle India Limited
- Saksoft Limited
- Dhampur Sugra Mills
- P & G Health
- Honeywell Automation
- 3M India Limited
- Intellect Design
- BSL Suiting
- HCL infosystems
List of AI stocks
|Name||Market Cap (Rs. in cr.)||Close Price (Rs.)||5Y CAGR (%)||1Y Return (%)||Net Income (Rs. in cr.)||Total Debt (Rs. in cr.)|
|Tata Elxsi Ltd||44,867.99||7,204.65||53.38||14.02||549.66||138.5|
|Persistent Systems Ltd||27,402.16||3,689.9||41.40||-10.62||690.39||578.22|
|Zensar Technologies Ltd||4,878.19||215.5||7.50||-57.11||416.30||335.3|
|Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd||616.60||63.9||5.58||22.53||70.45||122.31|
|Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd||25,473.35||2,949.2||-3.82||-37.64||1888.83||83.39|
|Affle (India) Ltd||15,702.55||1,179.1||–||2.56||213.90||148.64|
|Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd||14,118.52||988.8||–||-30.13||181.20||249.75|
- Tata Elxsi Ltd.: A business that assists with design and technology is Tata Elxsi Ltd. The company’s two businesses are system integration and support and software development and services. Its system integration & support segment provides professional services for the upkeep and support of infrastructure technology infrastructure in India and abroad, as well as the implementation and integration of complete systems and solutions for computing, broadcast, virtual reality, storage, and disaster recovery.
- Bosch Ltd.: Bosch Ltd. is an Indian company that offers products and services in the areas of consumer goods, industrial technology, mobility solutions, and energy and building technology. Automobiles, consumer goods, and other products are among the company’s segments. The Automotive Products section consists of petrol systems, diesel systems, and automotive aftermarket products and services. Power tools, building technology (security technology), and fuel injection equipment and components are some of its other key products.
- Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.: Enterprise resource planning, digital transformation, and other information technology services are offered by Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd., a global business with its headquarters in India. One of the services provided by the business is Agile Software Development. Other services include Digital Commerce and Marketing, Digital Integration, Outsourced Product Development, Platform Modernization, Professional Services, Research and Development Labs, Technology Consulting, and Testing and Automation.
- Zensar Technologies Ltd: Electronic substitutes and technology services are offered by Zensar Technologies Ltd. It provides a range of information technology (IT) solutions and services. Its two operating sectors (DFS) are Digital and Application Services (DAS) and Digital Foundation Services. The DAS section includes custom application management services, which cover a range of technical and business domains.
- Persistent Systems Ltd.: The software and technology services sectors are serviced by the Indian holding corporation known as Persistent Systems Ltd. The company provides a range of services, including client experiences (CX) transformation, data and product engineering, intelligent automation, cloud & infrastructure, and data and analytics.
- Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd.: Business processing services and IT solutions are provided to the financial services industry by Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd. Business processing outsourcing services (BPO-Services), IT solutions and related services, product licenses, and related business operations (Products) are some of its segments. Products are the several types of banking software that are discussed in this segment.
- Cyient Ltd: Cyient provides services for geographic information systems (GIS) and software-enabled engineering. The company’s segments include engineering, manufacturing, industrial products, data and network operations, and product realization.
- Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd: The IT services and consulting firm Happiest Minds Technologies specializes in big data, and analytics in the cloud, mobility, and security services. Happiest Minds Technologies’ return on equity is 29.91%, and its debt-to-equity ratio for the past five years has been -3.51%, compared to the industry average of 12.68%.
- Saksoft Ltd: The smallcap IT firm Saksoft provides software, testing, and business intelligence solutions for a range of sectors and industries. Saksoft’s return on equity is 21.9%, and its debt-to-equity ratio for the past five years has been 17.6%, compared to the industry average of 12.68%.
- Affle (India) Ltd: Affle, a mid-cap stock, offers services for marketing consulting. Through mobile advertising, the business delivers user engagement and transactions using a consumer intelligence platform. The debt-to-equity ratio for Affle for the past five years has been 17.51%, while the industry average is 4.71%. The company’s return on equity is 27.81%.