What is actionable claim under GST| section 2(1) Transfer of property act,1882.actionable claim A claim to any debt other than a debt secure by mortgage of improvable property or by hypothecation or pledge of moveable property, or to any beneficial interest in movable property not in the possession, either actual […]Continue reading
- How to create GST temporary ID for unregistered person?
- Stocks Delisting Regulations in India by SEBI 2023
- Future of Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd after Resolution plan with Hazel Infra Ltd
- New rule in the GST section 88C || Notice for differences in GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B
- Top 4 Gaming Stocks In India
- New rule 37A in GST || What is rule 37A?
- GST update || Please do it before the 31st of December 2022.
- Adani Group’s Debt Statistics and Stocks which get impacted in case of default
- A new way to pay TDS on the Income Tax Portal || Online way to pay the TDS on the Income Tax Portal.
- How do I check my statement status default or process? || Check the status of the statement
- A new way to download CSI files for filing TDS returns | How to download the CSI file from the Income Tax Portal?
- Where do I enter my Cash Ledger Balance at the time of filing GSTR-3B?
- Government is giving away ₹ 4.5 lakhs to buy a car. I am not kidding.
- How to check the TDS/TCS challan status claimed and unclaimed on the traces portal? | Unconsumed TDS challan details
- New changes in HSN code | Table 12 HSN code required | HSN code new updates in GST.
- DevOps School Feedback & Customer Review
- How to generate GSTR-3B report from QuickBooks online? | How can I export our GSTR-3B report in JSON format from Q/B online?
- How many types of supply are in the GST? | Supply types in the GST
- List of Indian drone company Stocks You Can Invest in 2022
- Online GST Registration Process 2022 | How to Get GST Number Online?
2021 2022 CGST challan Companies company compliance Director eligible EPF GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-2B GSTR-3B GSTR1 HSN IFF IGST Income Tax India IPO issue ITC ITR new update Online payment penalty process QRMP QRMP scheme Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate Salary Scheme SGST steps tan Tax TDS TDS on salary traces youtube