What is QRMP scheme? QRMP’s full form is “Quarterly Returns with Monthly Payment”. As this name is indicating it’s a scheme newly introduced under GST filing, where taxpayers can file their GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B both returns quarterly instead of monthly. Who can opt for QRMP scheme? All taxpayers […]Continue reading
Tag: Self Assessment Method
- List of renewable energy stocks in India
- How to pay tax from the make payment/post credit to ledger option in GST?
- New e-invoice applicability in GST | New e-invoice limit.
- Physically GST Registration Verification by the GST Officers.
- Online JPG to EPS Converter Tool – WizBrand
- List of Medical devices manufacturing company in india also listed on stock exchange
- List of Company who enabled ONDC
- Top 20 ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) use cases
- Is ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) government or private?
- What is ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) and how it works?
- What does ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) mean?
- Online JPG to TIFF converter tool – Wizbrand
- Bank Account Validation feature in the GST Portal
- JPG to WEBP Conver Online Tool – WizBrand
- JPG to PNG Online Converter Tool – WizBrand
- Blue Line Metro Connect to Bangalore Airport Route
- Legal, Tax Questions and Precautions before purchase of flat
- Tax and Different Charges Structure During Buy new Flat & Property
- What is BWSSB, BESCOM & STP Charges during Flat registration?
- Checklist to do Before Booking a Flat?
2021 2022 2023 best tool CGST challan company compliance Director eligible EPF FEATURES function GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B How to use IFF IGST Income Tax India issue ITC ITR new update Online online tool PAN penalty QRMP QRMP scheme Quickbooks quickbooks online rebate Scheme SGST steps Tax TDS TDS on salary Tools traces wizbrand youtube