Hello Guy’s, This is Ravi Verma, and I want to say, how to file Non-GST invoices In the GST portal in the case of GSTR-1 What is a Non-GST invoice? The invoice in which our supplier has not paid the amount of GST or we have supplied goods/services to our […]Continue reading
- TDS on commission (Section 194H)
- Why does the company issue shares?
- How to buy shares in US stock market from India?
- Top Public Listed Company/Stocks of cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world
- Top cryptocurrency spot exchange platform in the India
- Top cryptocurrency spot exchange platform in the world
- What is the penalty for TDS
- New update in GST from 1st September (Implementation of Rule-59(6) on GST portal)
- How to register online in MSME
- Best way to grow our youtube channel | Simple way to get youtube viewers & subscribers.
- TDS/TCS online return filing Due date for the financial year 2021-2022, and the assessment year 2022-2023
- what is the youtube join button option?
- What do you understand by reverse charge mechanism, understand the whole concept of reverse charge mechanism and goods transport agency(GTA)?
- How do we check whether the PAN card is correct or it is a duplicate in the new portal?
- History of the GST in India.
- What is meant by Proforma Invoice?
- How to pay monthly TDS under section 194J (fees for professional and technical services)
- How to file a Non-GST invoice in the GSTR-1 ( 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D – Nil Rated Supplies )
- What are the types of ITR Forms In India
- How to activate the canceled GSTIN number?
cess CGST Companies company compliance Composition DATE Director eligible fees Format GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B GSTR1 GSTUPDATES HSN IFF IGST Income Tax India introduction invoice IPO issue ITC ITR penalty Private Property QRMP Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate reports Returns ROC Scheme SGST startups Stock Tax TDS youtube