Hi Guys, This is Ravi Verma, in this Article I will tell you about the new method for filing the GSTR-1 NIL return. Let’s start, Why do we have to file the NIL GSTR-1 return? If a business has no sale or purchase in a month, it must file its […]Continue reading
Hi guy’s This is Ravi Varma, in this article I will tell you about the New changes in GSTR-1 columns Let’s start, The government has just changed all the columns of GSTR-1 as not many taxpayers use some of the columns of GSTR-1. So for this, the GST department thought […]Continue reading
- New Income Tax slab rate for FY. 2023 – 2024 AY. 2024 – 2025.
- How to create GST temporary ID for unregistered person?
- Stocks Delisting Regulations in India by SEBI 2023
- Future of Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd after Resolution plan with Hazel Infra Ltd
- New rule in the GST section 88C || Notice for differences in GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B
- Top 4 Gaming Stocks In India
- New rule 37A in GST || What is rule 37A?
- GST update || Please do it before the 31st of December 2022.
- Adani Group’s Debt Statistics and Stocks which get impacted in case of default
- A new way to pay TDS on the Income Tax Portal || Online way to pay the TDS on the Income Tax Portal.
- How do I check my statement status default or process? || Check the status of the statement
- A new way to download CSI files for filing TDS returns | How to download the CSI file from the Income Tax Portal?
- Where do I enter my Cash Ledger Balance at the time of filing GSTR-3B?
- Government is giving away ₹ 4.5 lakhs to buy a car. I am not kidding.
- How to check the TDS/TCS challan status claimed and unclaimed on the traces portal? | Unconsumed TDS challan details
- New changes in HSN code | Table 12 HSN code required | HSN code new updates in GST.
- DevOps School Feedback & Customer Review
- How to generate GSTR-3B report from QuickBooks online? | How can I export our GSTR-3B report in JSON format from Q/B online?
- How many types of supply are in the GST? | Supply types in the GST
- List of Indian drone company Stocks You Can Invest in 2022