As per section 139(6) of Companies Act 2013, Private Limited company has to appoint its first auditor within 30 days from the date of incorporation in a board meeting. If the board of directors are not able to appoint then it has to be appointed within 90 days in a general meeting of members. First auditor […]Continue reading
- Procedure to change directorship in a company
- What will be the penalty are applicable in GSTR-1 if The HSN code is not entered
- Full detail of GSTR-1 Column no.12- HSN-wise Summary of outward Supplies
- Protected: How to pay monthly TDS on salary from online method
- Protected: TDS Slabe rate for The A.Y 2021-2022
- Protected: TDS Forms Details (24Q,26Q,27Q,27EQ) with section
- What is a credit note and how is a credit note issued?
- New update for the amnesty scheme
- What are the MSMEs?
- What is The Amnesty Scheme Under GST and Its benefits?
- How to see it after filling GST PMT-09?
- Full Process To Filed GST-PMT09
- Top 5 Best Iron & Steel Company and Multibagger Stocks in india in 2021
- Top Container manufactures in India
- Ship Recycle Companies in india
- How To Know about Shares In The Stocks Market?
- Ethanol Industry Analysis and manufacturers/Company in India
- Flexible fuel engine (flex engine) manufacturers in india
- Top 10 Multibagger Defense Sector Stocks in India
- Top 10 Protein Powder Manufacturers in India
cess CGST Companies company compliance Composition DATE Director eligible Format GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B GSTR1 GSTUPDATES HSN IFF IGST Income Tax India introduction invoice IPO issue ITC ITR penalty portal Private Property QRMP Quickbooks quickbooks online Rate reports Returns ROC Scheme SGST startups Stock Tally ERP 9 Tax TDS