Introduction of section 206Ab in income tax ? Section 206A tells us that if you have not filed your income tax return for the last 2 years, your TDS will be charged at double the rate. Means if a taxable person whose TDS is being deducted and he is not […]Continue reading
Tag: tax rate
- List of renewable energy stocks in India
- How to pay tax from the make payment/post credit to ledger option in GST?
- New e-invoice applicability in GST | New e-invoice limit.
- Physically GST Registration Verification by the GST Officers.
- Online JPG to EPS Converter Tool – WizBrand
- List of Medical devices manufacturing company in india also listed on stock exchange
- List of Company who enabled ONDC
- Top 20 ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) use cases
- Is ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) government or private?
- What is ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) and how it works?
- What does ONDC (Open Network for Digital Commerce) mean?
- Online JPG to TIFF converter tool – Wizbrand
- Bank Account Validation feature in the GST Portal
- JPG to WEBP Conver Online Tool – WizBrand
- JPG to PNG Online Converter Tool – WizBrand
- Blue Line Metro Connect to Bangalore Airport Route
- Legal, Tax Questions and Precautions before purchase of flat
- Tax and Different Charges Structure During Buy new Flat & Property
- What is BWSSB, BESCOM & STP Charges during Flat registration?
- Checklist to do Before Booking a Flat?
2021 2022 2023 best tool CGST challan company compliance Director eligible EPF FEATURES function GST gstin GSTR-1 GSTR-3B How to use IFF IGST Income Tax India issue ITC ITR new update Online online tool PAN penalty QRMP QRMP scheme Quickbooks quickbooks online rebate Scheme SGST steps Tax TDS TDS on salary Tools traces wizbrand youtube