Hello friends my name is Ravi Verma, and I am writing a blog related to youtube stories.
- Why make short videos on YouTube?
When we start our YouTube channel, we have to fulfill the requirements of YouTube to monetize our channel, then only YouTube monetizes our channel, this we have to first complete 1000 Subscribers and 4000 Watch Hours, Then Youtube monetizes our channel.
To make YouTube run well, first of all, it is very important for us to monetize it because unless we monetize our channel, we will not get any kind of benefit from YouTube, and to earn profit from YouTube, we have to follow its policy, We have to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch horses on our channel, only then youtube monetizes our channel and for this making short videos on youtube and publishing it is a very good way to get new subscribers on our channel, Due to which our YouTube viewing time also increases and our channel gets monetized soon.
- Step by Step How to make a short video/story using Filmora?
- Go to the Filmora and open it.
2. Click on the Monitor Icon and select the aspect ratio.
3. Select your Ratio which means 9:16 (portrait) size ratio.
4. The Resolution size is 1080*1920 is the best size for make any portrait video and then click the ok icon.
5. Next step is to import your video to the timeline of filmora’s that you want to video your youtube stories
6. After that click on the Export icon, this icon is to export your video on your choosing folder.
And Finally, you have complete your youtube stories video successfully.